Get it. Get it.
Having finished the last of our large tortillas and running low on romaine, grilled chicken caesar salads or wraps (a super common dinner around here) seemed unlikely to happen. Plus it’s Tuesday. If chicken caesar is good and chicken tacos are good, why not combine the two? Grilled Chicken Caesar Tacos?! Bring it on.
Add these to the dinner rotation this week!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 small tortillas
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 4 romaine leaves
- 4 tbsp your favorite caesar dressing
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken breasts in the marinade & let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill and cook the chicken breasts about 10 minutes on each side (or until fully cooked through—the juices will come out clear.
- Remove chicken from the heat and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice the chicken into strips
- To serve, rip up 1 romaine leaf and place on your tortilla, layer up 1/2 of 1 chicken breast, 1/8 cup croutons, 1 tbsp caesar dressing and 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.